Features & Benefits
The DBA program incorporates a blended delivery approach utilizing technology and face-to-face instruction to create a combination of synchronous and asynchronous pedagogy.
- Develop innovative principles & practices in business operations & management
- Conduct research for solving problems, making decisions, & communicating results & recommendations
- Use technology efficiently & effectively to achieve organizational and professional goals
- Employ ethical leadership capabilities to solve a variety of complex domestic & global issues
- Communicate effectively in diverse environments by aligning audience, medium, & message
To accomplish this, students would successfully complete nine credit hours per 16-week semester. To qualify for the DBA degree, the student must successfully complete the program of study as specified in the degree plan, including the Culminating Experience. This can be done by a total of three peer-reviewed presentations, conference presentation, or work-based project. Students must successfully complete a minimum of three semesters and must make at least two unique selections (students may not publish three articles, make three presentations, or complete three work-based projects) to satisfy program requirements.