Dr. Ryan Lunsford joined the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas in 2010. Professor Lunsford teaches a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and executive courses both online and on-ground. Previously, Dr. Lunsford was Dean at the Keller School of Graduate Management in Phoenix, Arizona and Assistant Professor of Marketing and Founding Director of the Executive MBA Program at the Ken Blanchard College of Business at Grand Canyon University. Prior to academia, Professor Lunsford served a Dallas/Fort Worth non-profit educational corporation for five years as Director of Strategic Management.
Dr. Lunsford’s favorite classes to teach are human resource management, strategy, ethics, and marketing management. He is the Faculty Advisor for the Delta Mu Delta Honor Society and serves on the University Planning Commission. In addition to serving as co-editor for 15 business textbooks for McGraw-Hill, Cengage, and Prentice Hall, he has published a number of peer-reviewed case studies.
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing – The Texas A&M University System
- Master of Business Administration – Texas A&M University
- Master of Science, Management -The University of Texas at Dallas
- Master of Arts, International Management – The University of Texas at Dallas
- Doctor of Philosophy, Management – Northcentral University